*REGISTRATION WILL FILL UP EARLY! TEAM SIZES ARE CAPPED TO INCREASE PLAYING TIME.
All registrants who will be placed on a team by the YLS Coaching Staff and Directors. Families will be notified regarding team placement, practice & game schedule, and additional expectations.
Players from specifically designated YLS schools will be placed on those school club teams. Additional YLS players will be placed on these teams even if they are not attending the listed schools.
Requests to play on particular teams will not be accepted nor will player placement be changed unless at the discretion of the YLS Directors.
Teams will practice several times per week and compete in a local NC Youth Lacrosse Conference at least once per week on average.
YLS YOUTH(Elementary & 6th Grade) TEAMS INCLUDE:
- Beginner K, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Hawks: All area schools welcome (players new to lacrosse should opt for our In-house YLS K3 League)
- Experienced 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Grade Hawks: All area schools welcome
YLS MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAMS WILL COMPETE IN THE TRIANGLE YOUTH LACROSSE CONFERENCE (TYLC):
- 6th-8th Grade Hornets: Players from Holly Ridge MS
- 6th-8th Grade Bulldogs: Players from Holly Grove MS
- 6th-8th Grade West Lake Wildcats: Players from West Lake MS
- 6th-8th Grade Dillard Drive Dragons: Players from Dillard Drive MS
- 7th-8th Grade South Wake Warriors: Players from any schools are welcome, including Salem MS, Lufkin MS, Fuquay MS, South Wake Academy, etc. Schools will be separated as a full independent team when enough players register from that school.
ELIGIBILITY & EVALUATION:
NOTE: Selected 6th Graders may be invited by the YLS Directors to "play up" on a designated 7th-8th Grade Middle School teams after player evaluations. Parent requests will not be accepted.
Any student-athlete from Wake County is permitted to register and participate on YLS Spring teams. Prior experience is required for spring (fundamental camps, intramural programs, in-house YLS Leagues, local travel teams, and/or tournament teams).
- High level teaching from experienced and qualified YLS Coaches
- Full season of 10+ games and multiple practices per week on average
- End of Season Playday
- Performance Shirt and team Shorts
- Player Insurance
- Field Rental
- Certified Referees